Monday, February 20, 2012

5 Things

So because I hate Mondays so much, I've decided that every Monday I'm gonna post 5 of my favorite things, just to remind myself that not everything is so bad when you have to wake up at 6:30 am on Monday morning :)


1. Lavender Lipstick


This is a spring trend that I am very excited about. I can't pull of the pastel clothing trends, it just looks awful on me, but lipstick I can do. Especially since I've been getting bored with my beauty routine.


2. Incredibooth


I've recently discovered Incredibooth, and I'm obsessed. It's an iphone app that acts as a photobooth and takes four pictures in a row, then allows you to add effects and share them. As you can see, Viki and I like to spend our free time sending each other odd ones...


3. Coffee


Without coffee, I would not be able to get up most mornings. I have tried to quit drinking it several times, and that just doesn't seem to be an option for me.




4. Hot pink nails


I had the urge to paint my nails hot pink the other night, and I'm really excited about it. Now every time I look down at my hand, I get this burst of color that literally brightens my day.


5. Kate Upton



When I first heard about the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition cover model, I completely wrote her off as another mindless model. When I saw her on SNL this weekend, I started to have some respect for her. She's not stick thin, she actually has some curves and visible body fat, and she's okay with it. Much respect, Kate. 











No comments:

Post a Comment