Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunday Splurge: Bejeweled Flats





I have been looking for a new pair of black flats, since my $13 Target ones have finally died out. I was searching my favorite website, Modcloth, when I suddenly came across these in the 'New Arrivals' section. They aren't exactly plain, but because a lot of my wardrobe is neutral colors with pops of brights in the accessories, I'm thinking these shoes will help add some pop to every single outfit.

Now, because my job isn't paid right now, I'm gonna have to either wait to buy these, or beg my mom for a little bit of extra money. But I'm kind of willing to do that for these flats, because there's no doubt in my mind that they're going to sell out quick. So go get your pair today, while they still have your size!




No comments:

Post a Comment