Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Successful Alcoholics

Upon listening to another podcast today called Making it With Riki Lindhome ("What another podcast? You need to get a life..." "Yeah I know person in my head.") and one of my favorite comedians T.J. Miller was talking about a short film he made. This is said short film and I loved it. I like the whole idea of it, and the end is a bit ambiguous and I have mixed feelings about it, but overall I think it is great. I hope T.J. is at the Doug Loves Movies Taping and that I can befriend him someday. He looks like this guy I sorta dated. Observe:
T.J. Miller
Guy I Sorta Dated


The resemblance is uncanny. I am weird and think of these things. Anyways go watch Successful Alcoholics and look up T.J. Miller's stand up comedy. He is great.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/a5c1f2716c/successful-alcoholics

No comments:

Post a Comment