Monday, February 13, 2012

Meet the authors!

Being our first post, we thought it'd be a good idea to introduce ourselves :)

My name is Harley (on the right), and no, my last name is not Davidson. I am a first year student at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising, also known as FIDM or "that school LC dropped out of." Either way, it's a wonderful school to be at. I hope that one day I can work with a company like Anthropologie (my favorite museum) or ModCloth (where I was recently accepted as a ModSquad Style Ambassador for 2012!). My style icon, as of now, is Zooey Deschanel, and there is no doubt in my mind that there will be many posts about how amazing that woman is. When I'm not hanging out at school or doing my hours and hours of homework, I love to take pictures, bake, watch movies, go to Disneyland, have lightsaber fights, and crochet. I also love to take my adorable puppets, Jinx, to the dog park, or using her as an excuse to get a hike in! I've also recently accepted that I'm a socially awkward person, and that's never gonna change so I am fully embracing it!

Hi I’m Viki. I know it is hard to believe because I rock a mustache so nicely but I am indeed a girl. Not your average girl however I’m nerdy and like far more boy things (keep your mind out of the gutter children) than girly things. I am a second year film student at California State University Long Beach or a poor man’s USC. I am studying film and will be a writer/director/actress someday in the near future. I am working on it. Now a list of my favorite things so you can see just how weird and all over the place I am: Jesus, Lord of the Rings and Star Wars, Zachary Levi, Video games, guns, Jason Reitman and all his movies, Led Zeppelin, being a gangsta, tacos, Disneyland, The Nerdist Podcast, Ella Enchanted (the book not the crappy movie), stand up comedy, Patton Oswalt, Bo Burnham, Daniel Tosh, The Princess Bride, ballet, Chipotle, Jon Acuff, satire, sarcasm, Greg Proops, Disney movies, and Jesus again. I gave up half way there is too much. You will learn the more you read. I love you already for reading this. Let’s be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment