Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cozy School Day Blues

It's an awkward face, but I was proud of my outfit today :)

It's been pretty cold down in San Diego, so lately I just want to feel really cozy. At the same time, however, I was feeling unattractive in large coats and sweaters, so I added a visible crop top to show the tiniest bit of skin. Add some heeled booties for a bit of a butt lift, and you're ready for a day of classes during these windy winter times.
top   cardigan  jeggings  booties  coat  tote

The top is actually the same one I am wearing in the picture, a great value. The cable knit cardigan can add some extra warmth, and if it's really cold, the coat will keep you nice and toasty. The benefit of jeggings is that they are cozy enough for lazy days, but keep you from looking sloppy in sweatpants. The tote is Jason Wu for Target, which is sold out online, but still possibly at some stores. It is my new favorite item right now, and I use it to lug around all my school supplies!

No comments:

Post a Comment